THE NEW HOME BUYER
Smart home technology is playing a bigger role in new home sales today. And it isn’t just for multi-million dollar homes anymore. Homebuyers in the $200,000 - $300,000 range have interest in smart home technology too. Additionally, can it help sell your homes faster and, for a premium? A recent survey of more than 500 real estate professionals found that nearly two in three of the sales associates surveyed agreed that buyers today are more interested in homes with smart home features and technologies than they were five years ago. inhoome has helped builders transition to the best and latest Smart Home Technology with which not only home buyers enjoy the security and technology that comes with every home, but they actually use it everyday because, among many other benefits, it gives them the ability to save on energy bills and manage the technology in their homes from their mobile devices.
Unlike other security and technology companies who either install the equipment or provide services, we take a turnkey approach and help the builder design, market and sell the solution and options, and after the homeowners have moved in, we provide Smart Home and Alarm services 24 hours a day and 365 days per year.
DO YOU INCORPORATE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING IN YOUR NEW HOME CONSTRUCTION?
3 REASONS WHY BUILDERS SHOULD OFFER SMART HOMES:
- Smartphone and remote controls– Buyers today expect to control their home from their smartphone
- Listings are getting smarter– Smart home features are being advertised in listings today by more than double than just the last few years
- Faster Sales - Smart homes sell faster. 1 in 3 homes sells faster today than homes without them
Inhoome has been helping builders turn standard homes
into smart homes in South Florida since 2013
Why Choose Inhoome?
- Our team of quality professionals understand how to maximize your inventory having worked with many of the largest builders in South Florida
- Solutions based on your needs whether you’re building a starter or high end custom home
- Full line of audio, visual and other smart home solutions from the best technology you can get today
- Locally owned and operated in the South Florida market providing
- 90% of our business is referral based
- inhoome is fully licensed to work throughout the state of Florida. FL License # EG13000538
Contact Inhoome today to learn more about how we can help increase your new home construction home sales.
When you refer a friendHow It Works
*For every referral that results in the sale of a monitored alarm system, we will give you $100!